GOLDEN WORLD SPRING
Prestigious awards for
mineral water producers
Certified tasting competition
Under the surveillance
of accredited experts
You are cordially invited to XXXI. International Beer Festival
20. 9. - 25. 9. 2021
Exhibition Grounds in České Budějovice
Hall T1, R2 and fair ground
The GOLDEN WORLD SPRING is an annual international award for mineral water producers awarded to the winners of the tasting competition. The Bohemian Golden Spring is the only certified tasting competition in this field in the world.
The process of quality assessment is strictly anonymous and under the supervision of renowned certification authorities (Bureau Veritas, TÜV SÜD, 3EC), with the participation of qualified experts and professionals from the Czech Republic and abroad. Participants can nominate their own representative to be a member of the tasting jury. The objectivity of the results is secured by a multi-round evaluation system. The assessed attributes are: freshness, taste and purity.
Awards are traditionally awarded in the following categories: NATURAL MINERAL WATER and FLAVOURED MINERAL WATER.
This prize has been awarded annually for 27 years. The winners are awarded Bohemian Golden / Silver / Bronze Spring at the ceremonial event during the International Beer Festival.
Professional tastings The GOLDEN WORLD SPRING 2018 will take place in Hotel Malý pivovar České Budějovice, February 16th, 2018.
For professional tasting it is necessary to produce a sample of 5 litres (for each registered brand and type) in glass or plastic, no later than 48 hours before tasting. The fee per each registered sample is 20 €. Payment can be made either in advance by bank transfer or in cash before the tasting. All the fees are free of charge for newly arrived participants.
The winners and medalists will be awarded at the ceremony during the International Beer Festival in České Budějovice, February 17th, 2018.
INTERNATIONAL BEER FESTIVAL BUDWEIS 2021 in České Budějovice is going to be held under the auspices of:
- Ing. Klára Dostálová, minister for Regional Development
- Ing. Miroslav Toman, CSc., minister of Agriculture
- Ing. Jiří Svoboda, mayor of the Statutory City České Budějovice
- Ing. Vladimír Dlouhý, CSc., president of the Czech Chamber of Commerce
- Ing. Dana Večeřová, president of the Food Chamber of the Czech Republic
- prof. PhDr. Bohumil Jiroušek, Dr., rector of the University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice
- prof. Dr. RNDR. Pavel Matějka, rector of the Institute of Chemical Technology in Prague
- prof. Ing. Danuše Nerudová, Ph.D., rector of Mendel University in Brno
- prof. Ing. Petr Sklenička, CSc., rector of the Czech University of Agriculture in Prague
- doc. RNDr. Petr Bartoš, Ph.D., dean of the Faculty of Agriculture, University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice
- Ing. Jan Herget, Ph.D., director of the Agency CzechTourism
- Ing. Luboš Hejda, chairman of the hop growers association of Czech republic
- Ing. Vojtěch Stehel, MBA, PhD., rector of the University of Technology and Economics in České Budějovice